If elected to the Seanad, here is a snapshot of where my priorities will lie:
- An evidence-based approach to tackling the issues of the day: housing, health, pensions, childcare and climate.
- Making science central to resolving the climate and biodiversity crises.
- Advocating for a fully independent Chief Scientific Adviser to the Government.
- Securing increased funding for discovery research.
- Working with higher education institutions to improve Ireland’s university rankings.
- Working to establish a science museum for Ireland.